This post is about BoxyCharm October 2020 Spoilers plus BoxyCharm October 2020 Choice Products!
It’s that time of the month again when we start searching for spoilers. So far here’s what in stock for BoxyCharm October 2020 base box.
BoxyCharm October 2020 Spoilers Plus BoxyCharm October 2020 Choice Products
BoxyCharm October 2020 Spoilers so far include:
- Beauty Bakerie Breakfast in Bed Eyeshadow Palette
- Tarte Maracuja Miracle Mist
BoxyCharm October 2020 Choice Products included:
- Dose of Colors Meet Your Hue Concealer
- Murad AHD/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
- Farsali Prive Quench
- Realher Ultimate Glow Getter Cheek Trio
So there you have it – BoxyCharm October 2020 Spoilers so far plus BoxyCharm October 2020 Choice Products!
What do you think about these BoxyCharm spoilers and choice products? Do you think they’re great or meh? I think these are good spoilers.
As for BoxyCharm Choice Products, I could do with other products but BoxyCharm is offering- two makeup products and two skincare products. Plus, all four products are from known brands we’ve probably tried or heard about so overall not bad.
Dose of Colors
Dose of Colors generally make good products, but I was a little disappointed in the quality of the eyeshadows I received a few months ago. I hope the concealers are amazing – my fingers are crossed for those of you who choose it as your Choice Product for October.
I have yet to be disappointed by Murad – I really like their products. The AHD/BHA Exfoliating cleanser is amazing!
Thanks to Ipsy Plus I got a chance to try it, and I was not disappointed. In fact, when I want a really deep clean to remove dry patches I pair it with my Clarisonic and it works like a charm!
If you guessed this was my BoxyCharm October 2020 Choice Product you guessed right! I just hard to restock.
This brand I have never tried but there are raving reviews about their beauty products. I am considering purchasing the Prive Quench just to test out the brand.
Realher makes good makeup products. In fact, I own one of their eyeshadow palettes and the formula is easy to work with, and here’s why:
- Firstly, it blends easily
- Secondly, it’s pigmented
So it would be a surprise if this cheek palette is poor quality.
In the meantime, let’s revisit the products and the brands that graced BoxyCharm August 2020 base box!
BoxyCharm August 2020 Base Box included:
- Butter London Teddy Boy Eyeshadow Palette
- Cargo Nude Eyeshadow Palette
- Clarins Velvet Lip Perfector
- Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Primer
- Glamglow Moisturetrip Omega Rich Face Moisturizer
- M. Greengrass Dry Oil Spray – Beach Air
- Milk Makeup Cooling Water Eye Patches
- Milk Makeup Kush Fiber Brow Gel Dutch
- MineTan Hydra Glow Sleep Serum
- Mudmasky Blue Light Protection Mask
- Mudmasky Hair Mask, Scalp Treatment & Miracle Shampoo
- PureHeals Pore Clear Black Charcoal Cleansing Foam
- QMS Medicosmetics Active Glow Tinted Day Cream
- Rockins Big Fat Liner – Black
- Tarte Sugar rush best bud lip butter balm – Peony
- Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Concealer
- Trestique A Matte for Every Mood
- Trestique Summer Glow + Go Set
- Violet Voss Essentials 2 Eyeshadow Palette
- Wander Beauty Trip for Two Blush & Bronzer Duo Bellini/Costa Rei – Bellini/Costa Rei
Related Post: Read October BoxyCharm Base Box Choice Products
- So what’s your pick out of the BoxyCharm Base Box October 2020 Spoilers?
- What type of product you really hope you don’t receive in your beauty box this month?