This post is about BoxyCharm Premium September 2020 Choice Products!
Let’s see what’s in store for our September BoxyCharm Premium box!
BoxyCharm Premium September 2020 Choice Products includes:
- Ole Henriksen Phat Glow Facial Mask – $50.00
- Marc Jacobs Youthquake Hydra-full Retexturizing Gel Crème Moisturizer – $59.00
- Marc Jacobs Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter in Dew You – $45.00
- Marc Jacobs Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter in Tantalize – $45.00
So there you have it – BoxyCharm Premium September 2020 Choice Products!
What do you think about these Boxy Premium September 2020 Choice Products? Do you think they’re great or meh? I think these are okay.
However, I would have preferred the fourth product to be another product completely instead of it just being another shade of the third product.
Anyway here’s what I know or don’t know about these choice products brand this month.
I don’t own any products from Ole Henriksen, so overall this will be a great product to test the brand. Hence, the reason the Ole Henriksen Phat Glow Facial Mask is my choice product for this month.
Overall I am really looking forward to this product in the BoxyCharm Premium September 2020, for the following reasons:
- It’s an age-fighting face mask that was designed to exfoliate, illuminate, and brighten skin.
- I can use it on my oily skin.
- The product claims to address skincare concerns including dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, pores, and dryness.
- It’s free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban. Plus it’s vegan and cruelty-free.
Marc Jacobs Beauty
As for Marc Jacobs, I have tested a few products from this brand and so have I have been impressed. I currently own three foundations from this brand, and they look amazing on the skin.
The Marc Jacobs Beauty Remarcable Full Cover Foundation Concentrate is the best full coverage foundation I own in my makeup collection – this foundation provides extreme coverage.
So when I want that flawless makeup look I grab this foundation. In addition, their cream lipsticks are amazing. So all in all, it seems like the brand makes good products – at least from what I have purchased and received as samples.
Related Post: Read October BoxyCharm Base Box Spoilers